Spawki
Owner

Admin

Topics
IGN
Spawki

Heyyo!

New Custom Plugin

Good news! Our custom plugin “Tiny Island Quests” is now up and running in the server. I haven’t been able to fully test it due to recent changes in my daily activities, but for those interested enough you can start doing the daily quests via /tiq. Any bugs reported will be fixed ASAP.

Plan for Community Growth

So far Tiny Island Life had a bunch of tweaks both small and big, and I feel like it’s the right time to focus more on advertising to grow the community. There’s still bugs that appear here and there, but the server’s definitely more polished compared to a few months ago. The main issue we’ve had recently is the amount of lag present, and to ensure a smooth gameplay experience for everyone a hardware upgrade is also needed.

Now, I have two options going into this whole advertising & hardware upgrade thing:

A. Go big and invest a relatively large amount of money for a dedicated server to improve performance, as well as for ads that can potentially bring in a lot of players.

B. Grow slowly and start with cheaper ads, and maybe add a few gigs of ram to the current shared plan.

To help raise funds for either options, there will be a 30% OFF sale! Here's the link to our store if you're interested: https://tinyisland.life/store

Events

Due to our community being small, events aren’t held yet however if the community grows in April, by June we will start having monthly themed island contests! Easter is also around the corner, and I have plans to do an “easter egg hunt” of some sort. More details about this will be released soon since I’m still planning it all out :)

If you have suggestions for events, or anything server related feel free to LMK.

That’s it for this update, stay safe!

Spawki · 8 months ago · Last edited: 8 months ago