Spawki

Spawki
Owner

Admin

Topics
IGN
Spawki

Hey there 👋

The server's been running for almost a month now and we're starting to build a community! I want to thank everyone who has played and specially those who are now active members. I would do a special mention for those who found bugs during the beta testing but there’s too many to keep track of – you know who you are tho 😉

Just a quick plug! We're running a Valentine's Day Promo in our server store! We have a 43% OFF sale going on, and a limited edition "" tag for purchases worth $14.30 or more!

Here's the link to our store if you're interested: https://tinyisland.life/store

Staff

You may or may not know that we already have staff, however I’m revamping the staff team to ensure that all of them will be active. Anyone can apply as long as they meet the requirements:

• Able to voice call (this is important for the interview)

• Active (at least 8 hours of in-game actvity weekly)

• Willing to help (I mean, duh lmao)

• Registered on the forums

For those who are interested in this position feel free to DM Jet (aka me) on Discord. A custom application form is recommended but not required (it’s to make the interview process easier).

Youtubers

If you’re interested in becoming an official Youtuber for the server, DM Jet (aka me) on Discord with your channel link and we can discuss the specifics from there, I don’t have any set requirements for this rank because it will be different for each person.

Invite Rewards

What’s a server without players? A dead server :( - that’s something that I don’t want to happen to Tiny Island Life, and to prevent that I need people to advertise the server! Aside from Youtubers who can upload and stream videos I’m counting on the community to help keep the server alive. I’m going to give out prizes to those who invite their friends!

Each invite in-game gives you and the player you referred 1 Treasure Chest Key! (/ref {name})

Discord invite rewards:

• First person to invite 50 people – Ethereal rank

• First person to invite 25 people – Legend rank

• Every 5 invites – 1 Mystical treasure chest key (DM me so I can manually give it to you)

To start inviting people right click the information channel and create a permanent invite link! (NOTE: Anyone who is caught botting is disqualified from participating in this)

New Features?

Right now I'm planning to have two builds made, one is a PvP arena and the other is for a Dungeon type “mini-game”. Both of these features should be available by the end of this month. If you have any ideas for the server feel free to suggest them!

Well, that sums up everything I wanted to say...unless I missed something 🤔

Spawki · 4 months ago · Last edited: 4 months ago
shona_sara

shona_sara

Topics
IGN
shona_sara

BMooney invited me to the server :D

shona_sara · 3 months ago